Monday, October 17, 2005

Cardio-Salsa II

Who wrote a comment will have a copy of this CD. I also have some videos that Stefan (my Deutsch salsa partner) gave to me, and I can copy for you also! It is good to learn strategic steps and to count steps in some different ways.

Last friday I gave a class (in fact that were 2)...I'm now a TEACHER!!! I'm not get used to it, but with time things will be better. I can lead very well, but it is so yeeaarrgg to ear: "Teacher, teacher...can I go to the bathroom?" , or "Do we get burned if we drink acetic acid?"...a full day of stories! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria, so you are a teacher now :-) Well, I've managed to avoid that typical German "Sitting-Talking" party now several times by putting in my Salsa CD and showing some steps. It is much more fun as you know. Right now I am really into Cuban Style and the music to go with it. Check out Irakere, Los Van Van, NG La Banda, Adalberto Alvarez, Isaac Delgado...