Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Holidays

Is really a good idea to present the holidays on a single picture!..like this one:

Here goes the list of activiteis of two single weeks, enjoying each minute as it was one hour:

- camping in Boticas (near Chaves) / visit to Montalegre / visit to Vidago (including a wonderful "bebedaça" full of smoked ham and fresh wine) / Stash-1 concert (uuooohhhh!!!)...with my sisters and R.

- few days in Serpins, relaxing and enjoying the sun behind the clouds (with R. and the newest married couple)

- week with my deutsch friend Stefan in Minho: Viana (Srª.Agonia) / Barcelos / Guimarães / Porto (cellars, Magestic, Clérigos, Lello & irmão, etc.) / sardines/ beach / beach / beach / sardines / beach :))))

As someone said: "I need some vacations of my vacations!"

Now is time to work and expect for the next holidays.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I distance myself from that tongue!!

Maria Rosé said...

It's real magic what Vinho Verde can do! Don't you agree? Even KongFu kicks are possible :P