Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Where is my Salsa men???

This will creat a dejávu sensation on who is being reading my blog (or not)...Since I came from Dresden I didn't dance Salsa even once. What is wrong with me? I want a hero, I want someone to save me from this caotic situation. I have the CD's waintig and saying: "Please...put me on your CD player." Rui is too busy to learn Salsa with me, I don't have time to find a new partner and Stefan is too far away...It remains the giraffe, quite and pretty giraffe!
Actually, since I'm not an Erasmus student I'm doing nothing except work on three projects (AP, Seminário e TUNAFE :P). My ginastic is lost, my Salsa is almost forgotten, kick boxing belongs to the past and, incredibly I lost weight!!!I lost weight!!! Were about 3 kg but these 3 kg were enough to some menes calling me "substance" months ago. This menes were Tomi, Chad and Marc and now is the revenge: I have no substance anymore! To prove them I think we need to meet in Paris this Summer in Cath's house. Plans are running but time is our enemy...time and money! Although, my will is so strong that this meeting has to be done. I miss you friends!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Maria, déjà vu indeed. I am almost through with my intermediate course and the advanced class is next. Well, I know who got me addicted. ;-) Oh, and best regards to the pretty Giraffe.

Anonymous said...

teus olhos são lindos,
como a flor de hortelã...
kem me dera ter uns olhos assim...
Ãh...

em ingles/ in English
your eyes are beautifull,
like hortelan flower...
i wish i had eyes like that....
hour...